Okay, so I thought I keep a little tab on things and let on with what I’m currently doing as in blog posts and whatnot.
Songs To Be Translated:
- Will Never Change My Love For You – Hu Ge
- Where You Are (有你的地方) – Chris Wang
- Love Journey (愛情旅程) – Angela Chang
- In Love, There’s No Wrong Party (愛情里沒有誰對誰錯) – Jacky Zheng
- Deceive – 183 Club
- A Date So Sweet – 183 Club
- Discover Love (發現愛) – Alex To
- Discover True Love (發現真愛) – 183 Club
White Fox (白狐) – Ai Yi Man
- Bai Bai De (白白的) – Angela Chang
- Love For Sale – 183 Club
- Chess For 2 – 183 Club
- That Year (那一年) – Nicholas Teo
Music Reviews: I actually need to re-organize my music collection again.
- Kevin Cheng’s It’s A Long Story
- Calvin Chen’s It’s Still Summer
- You Sheng’s Mr. Perfect?
- Elisa Lin’s Adventures Music Journal
- Nicholas Teo’s Long Vacation
- Nicholas Teo’s To Be…
- Angela Chang’s Head Over Heels
- Tea Fight – YES, I meant to do this a long time ago but I kept getting into other obsessions. Major apology to Vic fans!
- Love You 10,000 Years – I actually haven’t watched it yet though I have the dvd, lol. Talking about being behind.
- Dancing Without You – Again, still haven’t watch though I got it.
- Magic To Win – Got this awhile back.
- Citizen King – Johnson Lee’s movie
- Sleepless Fashion
- Any Other Side
- Saving General Yang
- Touch of Light
- Kiasu – Xiu Jie Kai + Dou Hua Mei
TV Series Reviews:
- Gu Jian En Chou Ji 1984: Part III – OMG, I totally forgot that I didn’t finish posting it. BUT I need to watch the last bit again to remember accurately, lol. However, notice that I divided it into 10-years gap SO hope it wasn’t too much of a cliff hanger.
- Legend of Star Apple – Episode 6 – YES, need to finish the episode summaries.
- Love In Penghu – Episode 2 – Placeholder is done BUT actual summaries haven’t been filled yet.
- Only You (TVB) – Episode 2 – YES, I finally finished it and had some notes, just need to write the posts and post it up, etc.
- Zhong Wu Yan – Episode 1 – NOT on top of my priority list but might as well put it here for tracking purposes.
- Autumn’s Concerto – Episode 1 – Also the same as the previous but just keeping track here.
- Bao Qing Tian: Huang Jin Meng
- Refresh 3+7
- Full Moon Curved Sabre – Prologue
- Hide & Seek – Chapter 7 – Vic & Cyndi
- Honey In Tea – Chapter 1 – Joe & Janine
- Payback – Chapter 5 – Xiu Jie Kai, Cynthia, Nic, and Dou Hua Mei
- Stranded – Prologue – Wallace, Hu Ge, Ray Ma, and others
- The Business – Chapter 7 – Wallace, Penny, Van, Tammy, and Enson
- Poster to-do/re-do:
- Afraid of Darkness
- Haunting Past
- Scheming Nature
- Slanted Thoughts I
- The Dating Game 1-6 (ALL 4 POSTERS LOOK LAME TO DEATH)
- The Other Extreme
- More “Favorite Quotes” posts.
*To-Do List will be update from time to time OR it will disappear when I finally finish aka all caught up with stuffs (LOL)…
(content credit: Eric Suen’s Facebook)
Eric just shared this sweet post in regard to how he and Macy celebrated her birthday.
And here’s the song he tagged, lol.
(credit: Universal Music Hong Kong)
Yup, this is the current situation. Waiting for new development. The last I know of was they wrapped up after six months of filming. So that was that. I just hope it airs this year. Some dramas have to wait for years but crossing my fingers on this one.
(image source: Will’s Facebook)
The other day, Wilber shared a picture with “God of Songs” (歌神) Jacky Cheung with the caption that mentioned Jacky was supposedly his “master” (師父). I had to double-check since I wasn’t aware, lol. The other picture disclosed of the matter even more, because from the flowers he sent Jacky, it clarified that Jacky wasn’t really his master, not really in a sense that Jacky recognized it and had gone through the “tea offering ceremony”, lol. Will had decided to declare it as that–quite thick-skinned attempt on his part (as he had said in the message, lol). You gotta love Will for his effort, right? What was the occasion? Jacky had launched a world tour called “A Classic Tour” so that had drawn a lot of attention and excitement all around the e-circle. Many others had posted their own pictures of attending the tour, but what caught my attention was Will’s humor.
I just stumbled upon this since I was just doing my random browsing on Weibo. (Click here for the movie’s Weibo page.) Anyway, this movie will be in theaters on April 1st. (No jokes!) It’s a crime drama produced and directed by Xu Jing Lei (徐静蕾).
I have to say that this might be the drama that allows me to take Ming Dao seriously again as an actor (since Angel Lover). It’s not like he’s a bad actor, but I seriously think he has been doing more popular dramas than the more serious ones so I sort of lost interest. Not to mention how there are too many TV dramas around to catch up on, etc.
Ming Dao will be portraying a police officer in here, obviously from the stills above. His character is Lu Ran (陆然).
Aside from Ming Dao, the other main cast include Director Hsu herself, Stanley Huang, and Bai Bai He. Check out the trailer (credit: XDRAMAsX) below:
*All images were collected around the net hence belonging to their rightful owners.
(Uploaded by: aYmond Kee)
Song Title: Don’t Want To Leave (不想離開)
Music by: Boy Oh
Lyrics by: Fu Zhi Cai (傅志才)
Bold = Chinese
Dark Green = Pin Yin
Pinkish = English
Green = Vietnamese
qi shi wo bu xiang jie shi tai duo
Actually, I don’t want to explain too much
Thật ra tôi không muốn giải thích quá nhiều
sui ran wo li kai bu dai biao she me
Although I’m leaving yet it doesn’t mean anything
Tuy rằng tôi rời khỏi nhưng đó không nói lên được gì
qi shi wo xiang yao fei xiang geng yuan de di fang
Actually, I want to fly to a faraway place
Thật ra tôi muốn bay đi một nơi thật xa
ru guo wo liu xia ni yi ran shi na yang
If I stay, you’re still the same as before
Nếu tôi ở lại, em cũng vẫn như ngày xưa
qi shi wo bu xiang yao qiu tai duo
Actually, I don’t want to demand too much
Thật ra tôi không muốn yêu cầu quá nhiều
ying gai de fang kai ying gai de deng dai
Having to leave, having to wait
Phải rời khỏi, phải chờ đợi
qi shi wo zheng xiang dai zou ai ni de meng huan
Actually, I really want to take away the fantasy of loving you
Thật ra tôi muốn đem ảo mộng yêu em rời khỏi
huo xu ni bu gai deng zhe wo hui lai
Perhaps, you shouldn’t wait for my return
Có lẽ em không nên chờ tôi trở lại
qi shi wo zhen de bu yuan yi fen kai
Actually, I truly am unwilling to separate
Thật ra tôi…thiệt sự không tình nguyện mà chia tay
gei ni zui wu gu de shang hai
Unintentionally leaving you with a deep wound
Vô tình đã để lại tổn hại lớn cho em
bu rang ni de yan lei liu xia lai
Not letting you shed tears
Không để cho nước mắt em rơi xuống
qi shi wo zhen de bu fang xin li kai
Actually, I truly am uncomfortable with leaving
Thật ra tôi…thiệt sự không an tâm mà ra đi
shi bu shi ai bu neng zhong lai
Should love not be resurrected?
Tình yêu có nên bắt đầu trở lại hay không?
liu gei ni can que de ai wo zhi neng xuan ze li kai
Leaving you with such a shattered love, I could only choose to leave
Để lại cho em một mảnh tình tan vỡ, tôi chỉ có thể chọn lựa rời khỏi
*All translations were done by DTLCT.