The production team just held a press con recently so I got excited.
They managed to get the cast to interact and talk a bit more about their roles.
I guess the focus was on these four since Ken had to post his own set of photos, lol. (And no Dylan.)
*All images were collected around the net hence belonging to their rightful owners.
So I was waiting for this or more news of this. I meant I knew it was happening and saw the initial posters when they started to work on the project. But now that they released more stills, I decided to post.
And of course I don’t know anything about the game so I’m just sticking around for Ken Chang. But I will update on others, considering how I don’t have problems with the cast and all.
Supposedly, Ken’s playing a totally different role in here versus how some thought he would return as the white-haired god-like being in the previous part. However, it doesn’t matter. I’m looking forward to see him take on this new challenge.
Aside from Ken, my other most anticipated performance would be from Dylan. This was actually the reason he was stressing over with one of his New Year posts. Possibly a totally different role for him versus past shining or dashing roles.
I’ve always been impressed with his past improvements so I’m confident Dylan will do well.
Other main cast involved Ying Er, Shao Bing, Coco Jiang Wen, Fu Xin Bo, Aarif Rahman, etc.
*All images were collected around the net hence belonging to their rightful owners.
As promised, this is an update on my drama watching – and not delaying it like I used to, lol. Although I did wait quite awhile so I could do some reviews before doing this update. Not much of an update since I barely moved on some of them. But I’ve been occupied with lots of other stuffs, so yeah.
- Empress Conquers (天后之征) – Episode 5 – NOT done with part one yet so can’t jump back to this one.
- Home (回家) – Episode 2 – Still halting.
- IUUI – Episode 2 – Might just plain cancel the episode reviews and watch it straight, seriously.
- Love Family – Episode 15 – Yup, I halted it a bit since I was busy with other stuffs.
- Monga Yao Hui – Episode 3 – Still halting.
- The War of Beauties – Episode 39 – I had to halt again ’cause it was getting repetitive with some stuffs. I ended up watching the ending and then planning to go back later.
- 7 Friends.
- Blissful Dandelion.
- Biao Men/ The Great Protector.
- City of Angels.
- Dan Shen You Yue aka Single & Still Dating.
- Full Moon, Curved Saber 2012.
- Fu Rong Jin.
- Murphy’s Law of Love.
- TiAmo Chocolate.
- The Crossing Hero.
- The Four Horsemen.
- The Queen.
- The Way We Were.
- Women on the Breadfruit Tree.
On-Hold – STILL:
- Autumn’s Concerto.
- Channel X.
- Chinese Paladin III.
- Disclosed – Episode 2 –
- Father and Son (父與子) – Episode 12 –
- Galileo II – Episode 2 –
- Garden of Life – Episode 2 –
- Love Buffet.
- Lucky Touch – Episode 2 –
- Sunshine Angel – Episode 2 –
- They Are Flying.
- Tong Flowers Love – Episode 2 –
- Zhong Wu Yan.
- Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 2012.
- You Are My Sisters – Episode 2 –
- Evil Spirit 05 – I should have placed it here last time but didn’t think it through so yeah. YUP, I think my task list is too long for me to even have hope for this.
See you all next time again!
This is an overdue update since the last time I updated was in 2011. YES, you read it right. 2011! What in the world was I thinking in delaying, right? But life happened. Then I totally neglected this because of how I was relying on the ‘task list’ on the front page. But I thought I go ahead with it anyway, even if years later. I’ll try to update more frequent from now on.
- A Great Way To Care II – It went downhill but what could I expect?
- Angel Lover – Who knew I finally finished a Ming Dao series, right? NOT that I’m saying it’s bad. Just that I’m juggling too much that I sometimes feel bad, especially for some of the older dramas.
- Be Home For Dinner – Long gone and don’t care for it anymore but placing in as another update.
- Black Heart, White Soul – My last Roger series.
- Borrow Your Love – My last Dylan drama. Episode summaries are done.
- BOSS Seasons 1 & 2 – Yes, finished that ages ago but just want to place it in as part of the update as well.
- Detective Tang Lang – Yeah, love it. But I swear I’m totally placing it aside for now, lol.
- Falling – I almost forgot about this one.
- Father’s Desire – Short and heartwarming. Just keeping it real.
- Fondant Garden – Hmmmm.
- Forensic Heroes III – Ah, the memories, lol.
- Gentle Mercy – Enjoyable although also quite frustrating at times.
- Home Run – Short and nice.
- iHero – Yes, I placed in ‘placeholder’ posts. Then I had to go back and update. That kept me grounded for now. I’ll try harder to update. But can’t promise. Because of my schedule mostly.
- Ji Gong 1995 – So in love with it! I’m up for another round of re-watching! LOL! Not kidding, it’s that addicting.
- Just Singing And Dancing – I kept debating whether to go back and do episode summaries. But I’m just settling for some discussion posts for now.
- King Maker – Really good and intriguing. But I got lazy with doing reviews, lol.
- Legend of Star Apple – This will have the same fate as LT, I’ll post in ‘placeholder’ posts on Fridays so that it’s there and I’m forced to work in filling the gaps instead of procrastinating. Notice that I only summarize the main couple’s happenings for this one. YES, a very biased version of the drama. But I sort of don’t care for other stuffs and would like to continue that way. It takes the edge of frustration and boredom out of my watching. It also allows me to not pause all the time. Of course when more serious stuffs come into play, I’ll try to elaborate more. As of now, it’s that.
- Liao Zhai 2014 – Yes, finished recently.
- Li Wei’s Resignation – Hilarious and entertaining for the most part. There were draggy parts, but the humor and wit made up for it. Not to mention Paul Chun was the main guy and Deric Wan rounded up the comedy side as his somewhat crazy son.
- Love Together (愛讓我們在一起) – I finished with watching this already, ages back, in fact. But I kept holding back on episode summaries. But I got a solution at long last. I’ll put in a ‘placeholder’ posts so I’m forced to do it faster from now on. It’s going to post in its Monday slot, like intended at the beginning.
- Madame White Snake (SETTV) – This is my last Ehlo drama. Quite enjoyable and loved him.
- Master of Play – Wow, I didn’t realize it had been that long.
- Only You (TVB version) – Okay, I think I posted like 2 episodes of this already? I was kind of lazy to continue on with the summary. But whenever it is I would pick it up, I’ll make sure to do the summary. At least finish it. I swear it has been soooo long so I already forgotten some stuffs, even with some notes I placed in while watching. So maybe a re-watch later to refresh my mind? Not sure. Might consider ‘placeholder’ posts for this one as well to push things forward a bit.
- Mei Ren Long Tang – OMG, very enjoyable series for me. For once, I could say that I’m already done with the episode summaries. Holding back have its benefits?
- Night Rose – Cute! Was I the only one whom thought it was cute?
- Peak Times – I so need to go back and do episode summaries and caps! It would be fun! We’ll see.
- Sisters (姊妹) – Along the way, it I had to put it on hold on and off. But I was glad I carried through. Because some of the things in the ending made it epic. Even if one of my favorite characters ended up in a quite tragic fate.
- Rear Mirror – My last Wayne series.
- Shen Yi Da Dao Gong 2013 – I want part 2.
- The Dangerous City – Interesting short drama.
- The Days of Days – Loved Sunny and Sonija in there. Just hated the other parts of the story that made Raymond Wong and Vivien Yeo seemed like senseless characters.
- The Deer and the Cauldron 2014 – Yes, I managed to finish it awhile back. One of the new adaptations I actually watched and enjoyed, considering how it’s from the same team as the ones whom made the new version of DGSD.
- The Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils 2013 – Finally a version I truly like. It’s all in the review so I won’t repeat here.
- The Kind of Yesterday and Tomorrow – So long ago but really enjoyable.
- The Legend and the Hero – I can’t believe I survived this but yeah.
- The New World (新世界) – Although I was very disappointed in the ending and some of the repetitve stuffs (like I mentioned in different posts about the drama), I was glad I watched it. There were still some good things about it. So yeah, episode summaries finished already, lol.
- The Legend of Dragon Pearl – Ridiculously amusing.
- When Dolphin Met Cat – Frustrating on many levels but I just had to dive in, lol.
- True Love 365 – The last Qiao Qiao drama that I watched fully and enjoyed.
- When Heaven Burns – So long ago. Or it seemed that way to me with TVB series.
- Xiao Hai Da Ren – Just epic!
- Yours Fatefuly – The last Kingone drama that I actually watched fully.
- Yuan Lai Wo Bu Shuai – So fun to watch at times. The randomness of old school days. Even if the later parts made me kind of mad, still enjoyed it as an overall.
- Disclosed – Episode 2 – I was checking testing to see how it was before diving in for real later.
- Dong Jiang Heroes – Episode 21 – This is actually my #1 priority. I had to stop because stuffs got deleted. But I’m back on track now. Just need to find time. After this, I might jump back to Monga Yao Hui or Love Family, whichever one I feel like it.
- Empress Conquers (天后之征) – Episode 3 – I had to jump back and watch part 1 since I didn’t really get what was going on. AND yes, this saga is more along of the controversial side, not typical idol dramas. So some might not be able to handle it.
- Father and Son (父與子) – Episode 12 – Yes, after 4 years and I’m still only at 12. It’s on and off for me since I got quite frustrated with some characters so yeah. I couldn’t believe I made it up to 12 either, lol. It’s like about 2 hours in episode so yeah. A bit trying. But I knew what I was getting myself into so can’t complain much, lol. Just watching it slowly in the background.
- Galileo II – Episode 2 – I currently am halting this since I got a bit disappointed. Not giving up though.
- Garden of Life – Episode 2 – Will go back to this one day. LOL!
- Home (回家) – Episode 2 – I meant to continue this. It’s just that I need to clear off my list first.
- IUUI – Episode 2 – I ended up jumping back to do episode reviews, that’s why I took so long.
- Liao Zhai III – Episode 2 – YES, I hunted this down to catch up on as well. Watching it on and off so reviews will be delayed.
- Love Family – Episode 9 – I was surprised that it caught on with me so fast. But I had to put it aside for now to finish some others first.
- Lucky Touch – Episode 2 – Yes, I need to go back to this.
- Monga Yao Hui – Episode 3 – I finally got a hold of this and started watching. It’s actually quite intriguing. Will try to find time for it.
- Sunshine Angel – Episode 2 – I started watching but like the other ones, had to halt.
- The Four 2013 – Episode 15 – Yes, I was slowing down to wait for new episodes. So will come back to discuss when I get further along the way OR be done with it. Whichever comes first.
- The War of Beauties – Episode 15 – I had to halt this since it got very frustrating. Will try to get back in it and watch past that.
- Tong Flowers Love – Episode 2 – I totally forgot about this one, but yes, had watched it, somewhat.
- 7 Friends – I want to watch just for kicks, lol.
- Aquarius – YES, I have a lot on my list yet still looking forward to new dramas.
- Biao Men/ The Great Protector – I know it already aired. But I need to put it here as a note for myself.
- City of Angels – Qiao Zhen Yu! LOL!
- Dan Shen You Yue aka Single & Still Dating – Come on! I can’t believe we have to wait until the end of the year for this.
- Full Moon, Curved Saber 2012 – OMG, please release this sometime in my lifetime. Some of the dramas from 2013 finally aired. Why can’t this one air faster?
- Fu Rong Jin – Mostly because of Eric Huang, but we’ll see.
- Murphy’s Law of Love – Aside from the stupid, overly corny beginning and an attempt to milk and/or shoved some drama into our throats again, I wanted to watch it for Danson and Li Jia Ying.
- RPOGE – If I have time.
- TiAmo Chocolate – Although it’s not so high on my list anymore BUT I hate to pass a Van Ness and Joanne collaboration.
- The Crossing Hero – Not sure if I would carry through but might check it out.
- The Four Horsemen – Dou Hua Mei! And I don’t mind the rest of the cast.
- The Lost Tomb – I need to make time.
- The Queen – Yeah, I let this one slip by too. So need to jump back and watch.
- The Way We Were – Yes, I wanted to watch this. But look at my ‘current’ list already piling up, LOL!
- Women on the Breadfruit Tree – Just because, lol.
On-Hold – STILL:
- Autumn’s Concerto – I thought I had resurrected my excitement to continue watching but the buzz died down again so it’s still suffering on my list.
- Channel X – Too long ago but I’m still planning to watch it in the future.
- Chinese Paladin III – I took out the episode summaries already and decided to do a more detailed version instead of just a vague report. So yeah. Will take awhile though.
- Evil Spirit 05 – Episode 3 – Unfortunately, I had to halt this after just several episodes because it was boring me to death. Sadly.
- Love Buffet – Not too high on my list right now, since I have other things to watch.
- They Are Flying – Still in the loop.
- Zhong Wu Yan – Still in exile. I don’t think I need to explain anymore.
- Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 2012 – I would love to watch it faster! BUT it’s annoying me to the point of infuriating. Then I had to fast forward too much so yeah.
- Come Home Love – Sorry, I had to quit after like 432 episodes. It’s driving me insane with the plot getting lamer and lamer. So yeah. Such a shame though since it has great potential. If only they didn’t get greedy. On one hand, I love the majority of the cast. On the other hand, I just want to end already if they can’t come up with decent material.
- Love Keeps Going – NOT so interested in it after several scenes. Yes, people are probably thinking I’m extreme with only several scenes BUT that’s my patience for dramas nowadays, especially when it’s trying too hard. NOT blaming the cast. It’s just that some of the dramas just suffer from constant repetitive path. Or more like producers kept choosing the similar books to turn into TV dramas.
What do you make of those lists, eh? YES, it’s epic long. But like I said before, it was since 2011. And I do know some were repeated/listed again since I did mark progresses with my end of year updates, but this is about dramas only so I thought it was not too over to include ’em all. I’ll try to remember and update more often so it wouldn’t be such a clutter in the future. I sure hope so! LOL!
Until next time…
(Image Credit: Andy Chen Yi’s Facebook Page)