I know this has been airing but I didn’t really care for it. Then I saw the stills Nazha posted so I went to hunt for more, lol.
I guess since it’s done airing and ended at an epic number of 54, I’ll have to put it on my to-watch list as well.
Those of you who followed the drama know that Nazha’s character is Xu You Rong (徐有容) aka Rong Er (容兒).
*Images credit: Nazha’s Weibo
1. Zanilia Zhao Li Ying / Triệu Lệ Dĩnh
2. Tamia Liu Tao / Lưu Đào
3. Tiffany Tang Yan / Đường Yên
4. Zheng Shuang / Trịnh Sảng
5. Cecilia Liu Shi Shi / Lưu Thi Thi
6. Yang Mi / Dương Mịch
7. Victoria Song / Tống Tây
8. Crystal Zhang Tian Ai / Trương Thiên Ái
9. Ruby Lin / Lâm Tâm Như
10. Guan Xiao Tong / Quan Hiểu Đồng
11. Fan Bing Bing / Phạm Băng Băng
12. Di Li Re Ba / Địch Lệ Nhiệt Ba
13. Yang Zi / Dương Tử
14. Guli Nazha / Cổ Lực Na Trát
16. Jiang Xin / Tưởng Hân
17. Angelababy / Yang Ying / Dương Dĩnh
18. Betty Sun Li / Tôn Lệ
19. Ada Liu Yan / Liễu Nham
20. Crystal Liu Yi Fei / Lưu Diệc Phi
22. Olivia Wang Zi Wen / Vương Tử Văn
23. Gina Jin Chen / Kim Thần
24. Tang Yi Xin / Đường Nghệ Hân
25. Jiang Shu Ying / Giang Sơ Ảnh
26. Jia Qing / Giả Thanh
27. Mabel Yuan Shan Shan / Viên San San
28. Zhang Xin Yi / Trương Hâm Nghệ
29. Stephy Qi Wei / Thích Vy
30. Erica Song Hye Kyo / Tống Huệ Kiều
31. Tan Song Yun / Đàm Tùng Vận
32. Gao Yuan Yuan / Cao Viên Viên
33. Tong Li Ya / Đồng Lệ Á
34. Vicki Zhao / Triệu Vy
35. Alina Zhang Meng / Trương Manh
36. Lin Qin / Lý Thấm
37. Hu Bing Qing / Hồ Băng Khanh
38. Sebrina Chen Yao / Trần Dao
39. Yang Rong / Dương Dung
40. Janine Chang / Trương Quân Ninh
41. Mao Xiao Tong / Mao Hiểu Đồng
42. Viann Zhang / Trương Hinh Dư
43. Xie Na / Tạ Na
44. Michelle Chen / Trần Nghiên Hy
45. Zhou Dong Yu / Châu Đông Vũ
46. Park Shin Hye
47. Song Jia / Tống Giai
48. Ju Jing Yi / Cúc Tịnh Y
49. Krystal Jung
50. Angel Wang Ou / Vương Âu
To be honest, I know this drama existed and saw a bunch of people updated on it, but I wasn’t really interested in it. I will admit they do have nice costumes, etc. However, I wasn’t completely sold. At least not until I saw Jia Qing’s participation in it. Sure, I found out that some other people I liked were in here too but that didn’t motivate me to put it on my to-watch list. It was just there. Now that I saw how Huace and Jia Qing had posted stills of Jia Qing in there, my interest went up tenfold.
Her image and outfits for this drama are quite impressive. Here it is, red again, the most overused color of recent. However, this time, they actually do it with the right touch. So yes, finally I’m accepting of it and not going to attack it for this one.
Jia Qing looks fierce and powerful in here, which I’m totally looking forward to. Since she’s back in the ancient world playing some badass role. Hopefully so.
It’s not like she’s wearing red all the time since she has other outfits in here.
Let’s just hope she doesn’t die again like some past productions. Or should I say she has a higher chance of dying in here ’cause it’s a war drama? (LOL) But regardless, can’t wait.
*All images were from Jia Qing’s Weibo.