This was the end of last year, but once again, I’m a slow poke for updating and all.
The beautiful bride and her bride-maids.
The groom and his best men.
Of course there were other friends whom attended the wedding and even performed for the couple.
Of course, Nylon didn’t pass up the chance of serenading his wife.
Chen Yi caused quite a stir on his page, because he posted a picture of him and Mandy as well as another picture with Qiao Qiao. (Fans were fighting, lol.)
Anyway, congrats to Nylon and Lene!
*All images were from Nylon, Lene, and Chen Yi’s Facebook pages.
When I thought that 2016 was a terrible year for me, I was wrong. 2017 continued to tank to a new level of crappiness. There were many frustrating things–one after another. It was like when I asked, “How much worse could 2017 be?”, it was like a challenge to the universe. So stuff happening in real life obviously affected how much time I have for this blog or attempted to keep some sort of activity. I did better than last year regarding updates, but that was a lot of effort, because I’m still way behind on some news that I wanted to talk about. Yet no time or more like didn’t feel like it at the moment. I continued to get drained to another level that I thought might not be possible–like several days before. Then the pattern just repeat itself at different intervals. I think somewhere along the way, I ended up revamping my blog by getting rid of the too random posts. Like those general update ones. Although my blog already is random on many levels, but I didn’t want to just post for the sake of placeholders too much. Anyway, here are some stats for this year.
Total Posts in 2017: 155 (11.7% of all time).
January: 18 (% of the year)
February: 10 (%)
March: 21 (%)
April: 20 (%)
May: 11 (%)
June: 18 (%)
July: 6 (%)
August: 4 (%)
September: 20 (%)
October: 14 (%)
November: 9 (%)
December: 4 (%)
Books Reviews: Sad, because I actually read a bit this year but didn’t feel like doing reviews for some of them. Maybe I’ll go back to do them later.
Movies + TV Series Reviews/Episode Summaries:
- Female Butler
- The Classic of Mountains and Seas
- The Four Horsemen
- The Legend of Wonder Lady
- The Maverick
Fan Fiction: Complete failure–unlike what I promised last year about getting things done. I started looking over some of the fan fics again and managed to get going on some, but I can’t promise on how fast it would be rolled out. I’ll get it out when I’m happy with what I wrote.
Songs Translations: I used “You’re Always Beautiful” to start the year, thinking that if I continue to retain some sense of positiveness, somehow things will get better. But it didn’t. Anyway, how was this year regarding translations? I didn’t realize I was that productive. Mostly, I tried to push the majority of 183 Club’s songs out.
- Confined Bird by Phil Chang
- Conquer The Whole World by 183 Club
- Courageous Happiness by Sweety
- Deceive by 183 Club
- Don’t Ask by Zhang Han
- Don’t Want To Leave by Nicholas Teo
- Eraser in the Head by Ehlo Huang
- Exchanging Lives by Calvin Chen
- Forgotten Happiness by Eric Suen and Rachel Liang
- Heaven of Love by Cyndi Wang
- Hero by 183 Club
- Hero in the Wind by Zhang Han
- Lemon Dream by 183 Club
- Listen With Your Heart by Van Fan
- Love On Sale by 183 Club
- Love Won’t Change In This Lifetime by Kenny Lin
- Make A New Start by Ming Dao, Ehlo Huang, and Jacky Chu
- My Heart Is Like A Cloud by Jimmy Lin
- Not Every Love Song Has Fond Memories by Jimmy Lin
- Once Again by 183 Club
- One Thousand Paper Cranes by Samuel Tai
- Painted Heart by Nicole Wang
- Petty and Low by Eric Suen
- Pure Love by 183 Club
- Resenting Heaven For Changing His Heart by Sophia Fang
- Suffer For You by Jeff Chang
- The Next Page of Me by Cyndi Wang
- The Years Like Song by Xu He Bin
- This Kind of Feeling is Love by Joanne Tseng
- Turning Back Is Hard by Phil Chang
- Will Never Change My Love For You by Hu Ge
- You’re Always Beautiful by 183 Club
- Chut Ky Niem Buon by Manh Dinh
- Dung Nhac Den Tinh Yeu by Lam Nhat Tien
- Hay Quen Nhau by Manh Quynh
- Lang Le Mua Dong by Lam Hung
- Nhat Nghe Tinh by Van Son
- Sai Lam Van La Anh by Nhat Hao
- Vi Tri Nao Cho Anh by Ly Hai
I didn’t want to do this update like I said last year. However, I felt like I needed to persuade myself to continue on. Not to mention, I want to keep some sort of teeny, tiny bit of hope that 2018 will actually be better. So we’ll see, right?
(image credit: Nylon Chen’s Facebook Page)
To be honest, I was half asleep when I saw Nylon’s post with a picture of him and Lene the other day. I thought it was a project they were involved in–again. Yet what caught my attention was the “Mrs. Chen” part so I scrolled back and read it more carefully. Sometimes it happens with just liking a picture but not reading messages entirely. So I did.
(image credit: Nylon Chen’s Facebook Page)
It actually took about an hour or so for the media to move right in, covering all incidents and dissecting about how their relationship began. It entertained me greatly. In fact, their proposal story was quite cute, lol! (Check here for article.) When asked, Lene said they haven’t planned the wedding reception or honeymoon yet. However, they will definitely be taking wedding pictures. Hurray! Looking forward to that. And no, she’s not pregnant, in case anyone wants to link the two as it often happens when celeb couples rushed to get married of recent. She loves kids though (and wants two–according to the above article).
They two actually met on the set of Blissful Dandelion and have been dating for six years now.
So congrats to both Nylon and Lene! 2017 is going smoothly so far.
Okay, I was just bored and wanted to start a list. But I will only include the ones I know for sure of OR care about somewhat. So if you don’t see your favorites on there, DON’T freak out. Also, I’m not including any past relationships OR rumors. AND–yes, this is the last one–I’m dividing them by region since I was getting a headache trying to group ’em one way or another.
- Andy Hui and Sammi Cheng
- Angela Tong and Chin Ka Lok
- Edmond So and Winnie Lau
- Eric Suen and Macy Chan
- Ekin Cheng and Yoyo Mung
- Felix Wong and Leung Kit Wah
- Frankie Lam and Kenix Kwok
- Hacken Lee and Emily Lo
- Jacky Cheung and May Lo
- John Chiang and Lee Lam Lam
- Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan
- Leila Tong and Desmond Tang
- Liu Kai Chi and Barbara Chan
- Michael Miu and Jamie Chik
- Noel Leung and Gary Chan
- Power Chan and Mimi Lo
- Roger Kwok and Cindy Au
- Simon Yam and Qi Qi
- Stephen Fung and Shu Qi
- Tony Leung Chiu Wai and Carina Lau
- Wong Cho Lam and Leanne Li
- Benny Qian and Coco Lv
- Deng Chao and Betty Sun Li
- Dong Xuan and Gao Yun Xiang
- Fu Xin Bo and Ying Er
- Kevin Yan and Sunny Du
- Qiao Zhen Yu and Wang Qian Yi
- Tiffany Tang Yan and Luo Jin
- Tong Li Ya and Chen Si Cheng
- William Feng Shao Feng and Zanilia Zhao Li Ying
- Zhang Jie and Xie Na
- Alice Ko and Kunda Hsieh
- Alyssa Chia and Xiu Jie Kai
- Blue J and Sandrine Pinna
- Blue Lan and Jade Chou
- Calvin Chen and Joanne Tseng
- Chen Yu Feng and Ye Jia Yu
- Eric Huang and Jenny Lu
- June Tsai and Lee Yi
- Justine Ji and Wu Jian Xin
- Leroy Yang and Jiang Zu Ping
- Nylon Chen and Lene Lai
- Phil Chang and Shi Yi Lang
- Vic Chou and Reen Yu
- Wallace Huo and Ruby Lin
- Wesley Chia and Amanda Chu
- Christopher Lee and Fann Wong
- Ada Choi and Max Zhang
- Archie Kao and Zhou Xun
- Dicky Cheung and Jess Zhang
- Gallen Lo and Sophie Su
- Mark Chao and Gao Yuan Yuan
- Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao
- Nicky Wu and Cecilia Liu Shi Shi
- Sonija Kwok and Zhu Shao Jie
*This list will be updated from time to time.
Well, found a new activity to dive into. Sort of. Go here to cast your votes. About 17 days left, 3 votes per category.