I saw this posted on HuaJae’s Facebook page first. Then I got curious and went on Weibo to do some stalking. (Go here for their Weibo page) I thought it was going to be a movie like their previous collaboration but I was wrong. This will be a TV series, possibly about 50 episodes. The director for this drama is Jin Sha. Anyway, the drama just started filming so no official English title yet and the Chinese title might change later too. Not sure. But for now, that was all I managed to find out.
Wallace’s character is Shen Qi Nan (沈其南).
Yang Mi’s character will be Fu Han Jun (傅函君).
*All images were collected around the net hence belonging to their rightful owners.
The last time I updated this was more than two years ago. I thought I need to bring this up again, despite having literally no progress at all for almost two years now. What happened? The crazy and/or dramas just kept piling up that I couldn’t catch a break to do it. Well, I did write a lot but I kept backspacing or just scratching it out altogether. To be totally honest, my focus for the past few years has been the three parts of Wan Xin Bang (萬心幫). It’s listed in the some of the other updates, but I pulled it in the fan fiction section because I was changing it around too much. When I’m finally done, like absolutely no more changing my mind about the plot, I will post it up. Yes, there are three parts of Wan Xin Bang. It’s also my first wuxia attempt ever so it’s really hard but also fun. I also ended up starting my second wuxia, which would also be having multiple parts, lol.
Anyway, getting back to this current update, the current total vote is 69.
Current Fan Fics:
Hide & Seek – 25 Votes – One vote up from last time YET I’m still not moving. Again, I’m trying to preserve some sort of light tone to it, even if some details are leaning toward a more serious route. I don’t want to end up killing some characters senselessly just to finish the story off. So yeah, sorry, but I’ll try somehow to finish it. It’s just hanging in limbo for now.
Honey In Tea – 9 Votes – One up from last time I updated. Once again, didn’t want to ruin it.
Payback – 3 Votes – Regarding this, I merged part 2 with part 1 so now there’s only 1 part, nice? Yes, hence the updated poster to include Dou Hua Mei. She will be an essential character, and that’s all I’m saying for now.
Stranded – 3 Votes – Totally scrapping it. Or more like some of the cast/characters and revamping it to make it my version. It’s not working out. Not to mention a tragedy happening at the beginning of last month also drove my decision.
The Business – 7 Votes – Will finish it. I actually like this one so I’m not giving up on it. It just needs time for me to not ruin it.
Upcoming Fan Fics:
I know it’s like ridiculous to still maintain this section when I’m up in my heads with lack of updates for all the others. Yet I’m just couldn’t help myself.
Slanted Thoughts 3 – Okay, I know. You’re all like: This thing needs a 3? Yes, it’s crazy. I actually thought of part 3 like two years back. It’s mostly the first chapter and notes. But I think it’s going to happen. But rest assured that like some of my past sagas, this will only be three parts.
The Dating Game 6 – I’m almost done with this. Just need a few more chapters. I actually want to do another read over to see if I should go with that route or backtrack. I might post it up to keep my lack of updates for fan fics less pathetic.
One-shots is now at 22. I’m not sure what I should be writing about, even if it’s just one-shots. I actually have some drawn up, but then ended up scrapping it, because of recent events, etc.
So overall, all I can say is I can’t promise anything regarding updates, considering how the craziness just keeps piling up. Now, I have other more pressing things in my life to take care of. Maybe when that front is more stable and I’m less stressed, updates will happen. If you haven’t noticed yet, I don’t want to get updates out for the sake of it.
This was over a week ago but I got lazy and didn’t update. Anyway, it seemed like Ruby had a wonderful night with friends.
Aside from Melvin Sia and Tiffany Hsu from her The Way We Were gang, there was also Derek Chang and Greg Hsu from My Dear Boy. Regretfully, Jason Zou wasn’t there. But Ruby did call Alec Su out on it in her tags, lol. What was a good bonus for fans was Wallace’s appearance. But I don’t know why people are surprised, because they’re married. Wallace always make time for his loved ones.
*All images were from Ruby’s Facebook page
(image credit: as marked)
Once again, here’s the list of the most popular people based on searches on Weibo.
1. Hu Ge / Hồ Ca
2. Lu Han / Lộc Hàm
3. Yang Yang / Dương Dương
4. Li Yi Feng / Lý Dịch Phong
5. Jin Dong / Cận Đông
6. Wang Kai / Vương Khải
7. William Chan / Trần Vỹ Đình
8. Chen Xiao / Trần Hiểu
9. Wang Jun Kai / Vương Tuấn Khải
10. Allen Ren / Nhậm Gia Luân
11. Zhang Yi Shan / Trương Nhứt Sơn
12. Lay Zhang Yi Xing / Trương Nghệ Hưng
13. Mark Chao / Triệu Hựu Đình
14. Jackson Yee / Dịch Dương Thiên Tỉ
15. Kenny Lin Geng Xin / Lâm Canh Tân
16. Wu Lei / Ngô Lỗi
17. Peter Sheng / Thịnh Nhứt Luân
18. Michael Chen He / Trần Hách
19. Xue Zhi Qian / Tuyết Chi Khiêm
20. Roy Wang / Vương Nguyên
21. Luo Jin / La Tấn
22. Joe Xu Hai Qiao / Từ Hải Kiều
23. Ray Ma Tian Yu / Mã Thiên Vũ
24. Wallace Chung / Chung Hán Lương
25. Ma Ke / Mã Khả
26. Vin Zhang / Trương Bân Bân
27. Zhu Ya Wen / Chu Á Văn
28. Lu Yi / Lục Nghị
29. Hawick Lau / Lưu Khải Uy
30. Wallace Huo / Hoắc Kiến Hoa
31. Qin Jun Jie / Tần Tuấn Kiệt
32. Deng Chao / Đặng Siêu
33. Zhang Ruo Yun / Trương Nhược Quân
34. Cheney Chen Xue Dong / Trần Học Đông
35. Shawn Dou / Đậu Kiêu
36. Neo Hou / Hầu Minh Hạo
37. Jiang Jin Fu / Tưởng Kình Phu
38. Deng Lun / Đặng Luân
39. Zhang Han / Trương Hàn
40. Alan Yu / Vu Mông Lung
41. Huang Xiao Ming / Huỳnh Hiểu Minh
42. Zhang Jia Yi / Trương Gia Trạch
43. Huang Xuan / Huỳnh Hiên
44. Wu Xiu Bo / Ngô Tú Ba
45. Huang Zi Tao / Hoàng Tử Thao
46. Li Chen / Lý Thần
47. Bai Jing Ting / Bạch Kính Đình
48. Zhang Yi / Trương Trạch
49. Yu He Wei / Vu Hoà Vỹ
50. Liu Hao Ran / Lưu Hạo Nhiên
When I thought that 2016 was a terrible year for me, I was wrong. 2017 continued to tank to a new level of crappiness. There were many frustrating things–one after another. It was like when I asked, “How much worse could 2017 be?”, it was like a challenge to the universe. So stuff happening in real life obviously affected how much time I have for this blog or attempted to keep some sort of activity. I did better than last year regarding updates, but that was a lot of effort, because I’m still way behind on some news that I wanted to talk about. Yet no time or more like didn’t feel like it at the moment. I continued to get drained to another level that I thought might not be possible–like several days before. Then the pattern just repeat itself at different intervals. I think somewhere along the way, I ended up revamping my blog by getting rid of the too random posts. Like those general update ones. Although my blog already is random on many levels, but I didn’t want to just post for the sake of placeholders too much. Anyway, here are some stats for this year.
Total Posts in 2017: 155 (11.7% of all time).
January: 18 (% of the year)
February: 10 (%)
March: 21 (%)
April: 20 (%)
May: 11 (%)
June: 18 (%)
July: 6 (%)
August: 4 (%)
September: 20 (%)
October: 14 (%)
November: 9 (%)
December: 4 (%)
Books Reviews: Sad, because I actually read a bit this year but didn’t feel like doing reviews for some of them. Maybe I’ll go back to do them later.
Movies + TV Series Reviews/Episode Summaries:
- Female Butler
- The Classic of Mountains and Seas
- The Four Horsemen
- The Legend of Wonder Lady
- The Maverick
Fan Fiction: Complete failure–unlike what I promised last year about getting things done. I started looking over some of the fan fics again and managed to get going on some, but I can’t promise on how fast it would be rolled out. I’ll get it out when I’m happy with what I wrote.
Songs Translations: I used “You’re Always Beautiful” to start the year, thinking that if I continue to retain some sense of positiveness, somehow things will get better. But it didn’t. Anyway, how was this year regarding translations? I didn’t realize I was that productive. Mostly, I tried to push the majority of 183 Club’s songs out.
- Confined Bird by Phil Chang
- Conquer The Whole World by 183 Club
- Courageous Happiness by Sweety
- Deceive by 183 Club
- Don’t Ask by Zhang Han
- Don’t Want To Leave by Nicholas Teo
- Eraser in the Head by Ehlo Huang
- Exchanging Lives by Calvin Chen
- Forgotten Happiness by Eric Suen and Rachel Liang
- Heaven of Love by Cyndi Wang
- Hero by 183 Club
- Hero in the Wind by Zhang Han
- Lemon Dream by 183 Club
- Listen With Your Heart by Van Fan
- Love On Sale by 183 Club
- Love Won’t Change In This Lifetime by Kenny Lin
- Make A New Start by Ming Dao, Ehlo Huang, and Jacky Chu
- My Heart Is Like A Cloud by Jimmy Lin
- Not Every Love Song Has Fond Memories by Jimmy Lin
- Once Again by 183 Club
- One Thousand Paper Cranes by Samuel Tai
- Painted Heart by Nicole Wang
- Petty and Low by Eric Suen
- Pure Love by 183 Club
- Resenting Heaven For Changing His Heart by Sophia Fang
- Suffer For You by Jeff Chang
- The Next Page of Me by Cyndi Wang
- The Years Like Song by Xu He Bin
- This Kind of Feeling is Love by Joanne Tseng
- Turning Back Is Hard by Phil Chang
- Will Never Change My Love For You by Hu Ge
- You’re Always Beautiful by 183 Club
- Chut Ky Niem Buon by Manh Dinh
- Dung Nhac Den Tinh Yeu by Lam Nhat Tien
- Hay Quen Nhau by Manh Quynh
- Lang Le Mua Dong by Lam Hung
- Nhat Nghe Tinh by Van Son
- Sai Lam Van La Anh by Nhat Hao
- Vi Tri Nao Cho Anh by Ly Hai
I didn’t want to do this update like I said last year. However, I felt like I needed to persuade myself to continue on. Not to mention, I want to keep some sort of teeny, tiny bit of hope that 2018 will actually be better. So we’ll see, right?